Sunday, September 22, 2019

The Adventures of Super Rallo, Volume 2: Attack of the Karate Pigs


by Julio Santiago 

This animal that I drew is my sister but she has great superpowers. Because I am Super Thunderbolt, my father also has superpowers. His power is strength.



Yes, I know my father also is a superhero. But my mom too. Can you guess what power she has?

She has the power to read underwater. And she has the power of controlling all the sea creatures. 

How? And how many? 



All, all, and everything. And she is also a superhero.

Do you hear that little sound like a cry for help from the chicken coop? It is the karate pigs!



But with the power of Julio, Eric, Gisele, and Daniela, we will defeat the karate pigs. 

Giselle throws a marine animal at them. She throws a shark! And we stopped a missile, and we changed into superheroes and we are a super family.

1 comment: